Free US Shipping on Orders $75 and up + Free Samples With Purchase.
June 18, 2020
With temperatures rising, increased sun exposure, and other elements, your skincare needs will inevitably change this season. They key to managing your skin during the summer is striking the right balance between caring for and protecting your skin. Here are some helpful products to get glowing, healthy-looking skin for the summer:
1. Lotion P50 1970Remove dead skin and impurities on a daily basis.
2. Biologique Recherche L'Eauxygenate Stay refreshed all day thanks to L'Eauxygenate, it's packed with vitamins!
3. Masque Visolastine+ Leave the skin supple and fresh and the complexion radiant.
4. Serum Extraits Tissulaires Moisturize and revitalize the skin.
5. Serum Beauty Drops #1, #2, or #3A moisturizing, nourishing serum, rich in extracts and protein. Skin will feel smooth and even.
6. Creme Contour Yeux et Lèvres BiofixineSmooth and relax wrinkles around the eyes and lips.
7. Creme VIP 02Brighten the complexion, tone the s kin, and provide natural protection for the skin.
8. Fluide VIP 02True anti-pollution shield, Fluid VIP O2 should be applied as the final step of your routine to protect skin throughout the day from urban aggressions.
9. Serum de Teint Choose your Color and get long-lasting hydrating all day long. Your complexion will look bright and full of radiance, for a guaranteed “healthy glow” effect.
10. BiokissBiokiss is a complete care for the most damaged lips; the addition of fat including shea butter helps build a protective film on the surface. It will leave your lips smoothed and soft whilst protecting them from external aggressions.
November 23, 2020
November 11, 2020
October 19, 2020